PFL 6: Ray Cooper III vs. Brett Cooper
Ray Cooper is ready to get back in the win column. After taking a unanimous decision loss at the beginning of the Season from the new PFL dog Carlos Leal, Bradda will be facing another opponent Brett Cooper.
The two-time million-dollar winner continues the new Season with the same goal: Smash everyone in the way of the Welterweight Crown.
Ray Cooper III, 29 years old, the pride of Waianae, Hawaii, has a fight record of 24 wins and eight losses. At this time, Braddah Boy keeps getting better and better.
Ray Cooper is active in the game, with an 11 – 3 – 1 record at PFL since 2018. Fighting 4-5 times a year, Braddah keeps the momentum going.
Ray Cooper III vs. Brett Cooper
Brett Cooper is an American MMA fighter competing in the Welterweight division of PFL. A professional competitor since 2005, he has also competed for Bellator, Affliction, Absolute Championship Berkut, IFL, KSW, and Jungle Fight.
Brett Cooper is a 34-year-old fighter from Los Angeles, California. He has a fight record of 28 wins, four losses, and one no contest.
Cooper faced Rory MacDonald in the beginning of the season in May, where he got submitted in the first round.
PFL 6 Card
- Kayla Harrison vs. Kaitlin Young 155 lbs
- Rory MacDonald vs. Sadibou Sy 170 lbs
- Ray Cooper III vs. Brett Cooper 170 lbs
- Magomed Magomedkerimov vs. João Zeferino 170 lbs
- Jarrah Al-Silawi vs. Magomed Umalatov 170 lbs
- Larissa Pacheco vs. Genah Fabian 155 lbs
- Carlos Leal vs. Nikolay Aleksakhin 170 lbs
- Marina Mokhnatkina vs. Abby Montes 155 lbs
- Martina Jindrová vs. Zamzagul Fayzallanova 155 lbs
- Olena Kolesnyk vs. Vanessa Melo 155 lbs